Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Kid on the Block

To Blog or Not to Blog?  That is the question!  It was suggested that I start a Blog, but the first word to pop into my mind was:  FEAR!  I am not too good on the computer, but with some gentle instruction, I thought "What the heck!"  I will try my hand at this so-called "blogging."  To begin with, I needed to know exactly what "to blog" meant.  So here's the short and long of it...

A blog (short for weblog) is a personal online journal that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption.

Hmmm...again...to blog or not to blog?

Well, I am the new kid on the block and I am gonna try it out!  So, stay tuned for a day in the life...to be updated frequently and intended for general public consumption!

No comments:

Post a Comment